Urban Care continues its expansion!
We are now looking for a Vietnamese staff to hold the position of Chief Accountant/Administrator, and Cost analyst.
The required qualifications of the candidates are listed below:
- Certified accountant with at least a bachelor degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in the private sector, preferably with foreign-owned companies;
- Experience on FAST accounting software;
- Fluency in English (for real, thanks);
- MS office ready;
- Details-orientated person;
- Flexible and reactive mind.
The position is full-time, and based in Hanoi (in our new office on Lac Lang Quan, near the water park, by the lake). It will consist in:
- Keeping the accounting of the company (one system);
- Liaising with the Vietnamese administration;
- Ensuring the compliance of the company with the Vietnamese law;
- Reporting on taxes due by the company;
- Ensuring the daily administration of the office and our team;
- Supporting the Evaluation team in cost analysis (internal training would be given for the sake of this task);
- Other tasks as assigned by the Deputy General Director.
This position reports to the Deputy General Director, and the Board of the company.
The position is eligible to the long-term benefits offered by the company.
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English to: Miss Mai, email@example.com . Deadline: 21st of Feb, 2012. Yet the position could be staffed earlier.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.